Thursday, December 4, 2008

What I learned in Art

During my stay here in Introduction to Art I've picked up a few different views and opinions about art as a whole. I am Business Major so I don't devote too much time into art, but it is an interest to me, so I am very pleased at what stuck with me after this semester in this class.
Some things that intrigued me about art is the fact that art can take the shape of many different forms such as; performing musically, and photography. Also the art of light shows at concerts is considered an art form which enhances performances on a visual level. I've learned in this class that art is everywhere and around every corner. You can always see art of the human struggle, celebration, remorse, and the contact between other humans in almost every environment you are in. My art knowledge has enhanced since I've been in this class, because of the way or professor has challenged us to find art everywhere we go. This class has been very informative, although not related to my field of study, it still left me with information I will keep forever.

No comments: